1. Donate by setting up an automatic payment
Setting up an automatic payment is one of the easiest and best ways you can support the work we do in the community. Every little bit counts. You get to choose how much you would like to give and how often.
2. Donate through Internet Banking
Our Bank Account Details: 030 430 024 8639 000
Our Name: Taupo Women’s Refuge
3. Donate with a Cheque
Please post your cheque to Taupo Women’s Refuge, Waiora House, P O Box 595, Taupo 3351. We would love to thank you personally so please include your contact details as we appreciate any amount donated.
4. Payroll Giving
The New Zealand Government has introduced Payroll Giving so that staff can donate to their favourite charity direct from their pay packet, and receives an instant tax credit. For every dollar donated, a third is returned to the employee who donated in the same pay period.
You can set up a regular donation to Taupo Women’s Refuge from your wages. All you need to do is give the following details to your employer:
- Organisation name: Taupo Women's Refuge, Awhina Society Incorporated
- The amount you wish to donate
- How often you want to donate; and
- Our bank account details: 030 430 024 8639 000